Pages

My Visitor

Dec 15, 2010

Action Script

 -

I  constructed short script with action scripts 3  for mp/wav player for my project . This will flash will be running on top of Webcam Zone Trigger , this flash will randomly pick an audio to play .. motion >zone trigger > keyboard > flash > sound
 

example :

//array
var my_sounds:Array = [Sound1, Sound2, Sound3]; 

//random number
var my_num:Number= Math.floor(Math.random()*3);

//And use it to pick a sound and instance that: 
var ChosenSound = my_sounds[my_num]();
var playing:Sound = new ChosenSound();


//play and stop function using keyboard , this keyboard button will response with motion detection by webcam zone trigger .

stage.addEventListener(KeyboardEvent.KEY_DOWN,keyBoardPress);

function keyBoardPress(event:KeyboardEvent) {
    //Space bar press
    if (event.charCode == 32) {
        playing.play();
    }
   
    //Shift key press
    if (event.charCode == 16) {
    playing.stop(); 
    }

}

1 comments: